- Fantasy Stockart illustrations are created by our in-house artists, we own the exclusive rights, the copyright and intellectual property.
- By purchasing Fantasy Stockart illustrations from our online shop, you are granted NON-EXCLUSIVE usage rights.
- All artworks available for digital download only.
- File types either PNG24, JPG or EPS (depends on type of the image).
- Minimum size is 1024 by 1024 pixels (depends on type of the image).
- Average resolution is 72 dpi (which is enough for most projects, see information further below).
- Our license is royalty free and unrestricted for both personal and commercial use, see our usage license.
- Average file size is 3 MB per image.
- Average image layout is horizonal/landscape (previews only show a portion of the image).
- The offered illustrations are bigger than the previews and bear no watermark.
- Layered or PSD files are NOT available.
- Higher resolutions are NOT available.
- We currently only offer PayPal as payment provider.
Purchasing Fantasy Stock Art is easy and fast. All you have to provide is your eMail Address and a valid PayPal account. We do not require any other personal data and will never share your eMail Address or payment data with third parties.
After purchasing, you receive a link to your digital download where you can download all purchased files individually. In the “My Account” section of this website, you are also able to re-download each file later on if required. Just log into your account, using the eMail address used to registrate and you can access all previous purchases.
Digital download files
All files offered on Fantasy Stockart are digital artworks, customers therefore receive a PNG or JPG file to download on their computer. The files come in full color or greyscale and are considered “one piece” – that means we do not offer layered or PSD files (as these are reserved to our artists). Most files are in lossless PNG24 format, a few exceptions are high quality JPGs or EPS vector files. All files are minimum 1.024 by 1.024 pixels and most are much bigger.
How to use in a personal project
You simply paste the Fantasy Stockart illustration into your project (using an image editing software or the game engine you are working with), without bothering about file size and resolution. All artworks are ready to play!
How to use in a professional digital project
Fantasy Stockart illustrations are shipped as large files spanning thousands of pixels that can easily require several MB of storage/memory. For a professional digital project, you should edit the acquired files first using a image editing software (like GIMP or Photoshop) to reduce both image size and filesize to your liking. Save the edited image and insert it into your project.
How to use in a professional print project
Our artworks come at 72dpi only, but are several thousand pixels in size. This is usually enough for a high quality print project, where the artwork spans the quarter of a page (like RPG art, booklet decoration or card art). Even professional websites like The Game Crafter make use of 72dpi PNG images without caring about 300dpi at all. Its the pixel size that matters in that case. Please note that we do not offer higher resolutions (for full page images or large posters).